Thursday, March 1, 2007

Academic Plan

I plan on getting a Associates in Applied Science for Business Office Management. The Required courses for general education are English Comp 1, Business Communications and A math requirement. Some Lab Science Requirements are word processing, Spreadsheet, and database. I need One Social/Behavior Science, one fine arts credit and P.E. I need Elementary typing, Accounting, Human Resources Management, Advanced Computer Applications, business ethics, Records Management, Personal Development , Business English,Presentation Graphics desktop Publishing. Now all of these are required for me to take. I want to leave butler and get into WSU so i can get a four year degree in business from there. Business is something i recently got into. I want to own my own resturant so getting a business degree would help me out greatly. I'm not the biggest fan of Business and some of it seems kinda of boring but it I'll get through it because it get me where i want to go.Business English for me might be hard for me to take because I'm not the best in regular English, so Business English would be a major task for me to accomplish. I would be really interested to take Presentation Graphic because that wouldn't be as boring as the rest. It reminds me of Art class and that was always fun. My Academic support would come from my family, advisors, and definitely my peers.

No comments: