Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Time Management

I have many commitments to my family, work, to my friends. For my family I have my choirs to do on time and I need to spend time with them when I can. To my work i need to be there on time and be a team player and i need to spend time with me friends weather its just hanging out at home or going out to the movies or shopping. When I don't get something done on time I feel bad. I'm too much of a procratinator. I can get homework, projects and studying done when i need to i just need to mangage my time better. When I don't meet my goals on time everything suffers, my grades and getting everything else on track. When i mangage my time well, which hardly ever happens. I feel great. I love that feeling when I've got everything done when it needs to get done. I don't have to worry about it anymore. The steps i would use to ensure me time is better mangaged would be to write on my calender when things are due. I would make time in my busy schedule to get these goals accomplished. Right now i managed my time the same as if i was in high school. Which i need to change. I really procrastinated in high school because i knew i could graduate with out really any effort. Now in college i need to change that because I don't want to fall behind. I am trying to change so i do feel a beg difference how i now accomplish what needs to get done. Right now i try and get me assignments done ahead of time. I think as times goes on i will have matured in how i handle my academic schedule.

No comments: